Did you know?
An estimated two million Germans vape electronic cigarettes and this number is set to grow over the next 12-18 months?
Catering for all electronic cigarette professionals from Germany, Austria and Benelux, eCig Germany: Industry Conference will provide a tailored experience in taking an take a in-depth look at the core functions of the e-cig retail business including online optimisation, product marketing and supply chain management in the region.
With a brand new education programme and with the support from our Advisory Board, this will be your opportunity to meet with and discuss key issues with the likes of Veppo International, i2R, eLites, Nicoventures, JTI and Fontem Ventures!
In February, eCig Germany attendees will learn and explore key industry issues including:
- The TPD and WHO COP6 – Implementation, Impact and Enforcement
- Analysis of how the new Directive could be implemented in Northern Europe
- Panel Discussion: Exploring standards Regarding Harm Reduction Through European Frameworks for Member States
- Preparing for the TPD – eLiquid and Variable Voltage Testing and the Technical Safety Procedures
- Product Warranty and Liability – Who is Responsible for the Products?
- Nicotine Taxation – How Would This Impact Businesses and Consumers?
- Pre Conference workshops focusing on the state of the industry and the impending impacts of the EU regulation, as well as advertising overviews and insight
- A comprehensive 2 day programme covering the full regulatory impacts of the changing landscape, focussing on Germany, Austria and Benelux
- Practical case-studies and interactive discussions with top Brands, Manufacturers and Distributors to help you deal with day-to-day business challenges – shipping, supply chain and consumer standards
- Over 7 hours of structured networking opportunities with your peers and providers
Are you ready Berlin?
We are and look forward to welcoming you to eCig Germany 2015!